Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October 22, 2008

This has been a crazy month! I thought this was going to be so easy but, I just need to make more time. My friend Lisa Kenney has been helping me out with this, so I hope I payed attention!
Well this past weekend were 2 big games for our boys. Tyson's team had to win in order to make the play-offs. Jackson's team well, they pretty much needed a win too. They both played Riverton, which are pretty good teams. Tyson's team won, 19-0!!! Yeah! So they are in the play-offs for sure! They played really well! Jackson's team played great! They looked good! But, they lost 15-8. Jackson had a really good game! Also what made the game really good was Randy was able to make BOTH of the games! Which never happens, so we were all really excited! This week they play Bingham, another really hard team. Tyson's team is in the play-offs for sure, but Jackson's team needs a win to make the play-offs.
Then after the game Tyson had a few friends over to hang out, and Jackson went with a few of his friends to go see "THRILLER", it is a performance put on every October by Odyssey Dance Company, it is at Kingsbury Hall. They have a friend, Jayden who dances in it. But the four boys said they liked it. (I'm sure they did).
Sunday we had some people from Randy's work, and the neighborhood, and some friends over for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun. We had a good turn out too. This Sunday is my mom's side of the family, Fox Halloween party, at our house. It is always a good time!

No comments: