Friday, November 7, 2008

Jackson's Surgery

Jackson went in for surgery at 7:30 am, this morning. His surgery took about an hour and a half. His doctor and anesthesiologist both said his surgery went great! We got home about 1:00pm and he slept until about 8:00pm tonight. Now he has his pain pills in him, and he can't wait for his friends to get here! (He is a chatty kathy). I am so glad everything went well. I was pretty sad when they wheeled him off. Mainly because I was in a waiting area all alone. Randy had to go to a sales meeting, so he dropped us off and got us situated, and had to take off. (He felt really bad for leaving us) But there was nothing he could do there but wait. My mom and dad ran over and sat with me, so that made it easier. Then by the time Jackson got back to the room, Randy was there too. So far he is doing great! I am really proud of him!

No comments: