Monday, May 31, 2010

Yesterday (Sunday May 30, 2010) we went up to the Salt Lake Cemetary, and met our whole family up there to celebrate Memorial Day. We do this every year. Its fun to see everybody, and everybody has a good time. But, when I am up there I am just reminded of how much I miss my Grandma and Grandpa Fox. I can't believe my Grandpa has been gone for 19 years and my Grandma 11 years. I was very close to both of them. When Jackson and Tyson were little, I would give them a bath, put them in their jammies and go for a ride to get them to sleep. At least a couple times a week I would go get my Grandma Fox to come and go with us. We would usually go get a Diet Coke or Ice Cream. That was a fun time. I think its nice to go to the cemetary, but it makes me sad, I miss them a lot...

No comments: