Sunday, September 21, 2008

This is new for me, but I thought it would be a good way to keep everybody up to date on what is going on with our family.
Jackson is in 9th grade and it is his last year at Albion Middle School. Tyson is in 7th grade and it is his first year at Albion Middle School. They both are taking pretty hard classes, and are both doing really well.
Football is going great for both boys. Tyson's team is undefeated and Jackson's team has lost only one game. Next week the 27th is a big game against our rival, Alta. Randy even took that day off. Plus it is Tyson's 13th birthday. So it will be fun!
I hope this ends up being a good idea, with this blog. I think it will be fun. Especially when I figure out what I am doing!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You did it Heidi! Keep going! If you need help putting the pictures on then just call me!!!